Learning is more fun when you do it together with others! We know that, so CAROBOT offers several immersive robotics classes for youth, and is constantly developing new and fine-tuning existing class materials.
Students in our robotics classes learn a range of design and programming concepts to create their own state-of-the-art robots. By using the latest technology found in university-level computer science and engineering labs around the world, our classes prepare students for a bright future.
At the end of our classes, students get to take part in a last project where they can show off their amazing robotics abilities and inventions to their peers and to the public.
Elementary Level Programs: For Grade 4-6 (Age 9-12)
- CR101 Robotics and Mechanics I
- CR102 Robotics and Mechanics II
- CR103 Robotics and Mechanics III (…coming Winter 2019)
- Code Makers Camp
- Architects vs Engineers
- Python and Raspberry Pi I (…coming Winter 2019)
- Python and Raspberry Pi II (…coming Spring 2019)
- C Programming – Transition from Graphical to Text-Based Programming (…coming 2019)
- C Programming II (…coming 2019)
Intermediate Level Programs: For Grade 6-8 (Age 11-15)
- CR201 Robotics and Arduino I
- CR202 Robotics and Arduino II (…coming Winter 2019)
- CR203 Robotics and Arduino III (…coming Spring 2019)
- C Programming – Accelerated (…coming 2019)
- Introduction to Arduino (…coming 2019)
- Robotics Rover Using Arduino (…coming 2019)