Want to Join Our Cause?
Volunteers are an important part of our organization, so will do our best to place all volunteers who apply. If you have already applied for a volunteer position, please note that it will take a bit of time for us to contact you. We appreciate your patience!
We are looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Help with teaching robotics classes
- Hardware projects
- Software projects
- Business development and strategy
- Program development
- Marketing and advertising
- Social media growth and management
- Website development and maintenance
Why volunteer with us?
- Learn about robotics and technology while also helping others
- Help us build the robotics and technology communities
- We will award you with an Arduino UNO after 50 hours of volunteering
- or after 100 hours of volunteering, you’ll be awarded a Raspberry Pi Kit
- or other items of equal value approved by CAROBOT Learning and Research